Superior Construction is a unique workplace because of our culture and our people. We are committed to our values. Our employees are our strongest and most important asset, and as we strive to enrich their career development and provide opportunities to grow and flourish.
Why Superior Construction?
- Award winning, industry leading safety program
- Innovation & safety focused
- Team environment
- 10+ years average employee tenure
- Career growth & advancement
- Health & wellness initiatives
- Meaningful & challenging work
Our Employees Say it Best
As the employer of choice, our employees regularly mention growth and advancement opportunities as well as our family culture as some of their favorite things about working at Superior Construction. But don’t take our word for it, hear what they love about working here directly from them.
“The important work we do. I love working for a company that plays such an integral part in our country’s infrastructure.”
– Betty, 14-year Superior Construction employee
“The family atmosphere. People are willing to help even if it’s not their “job” to do so.”
– Travis, 8-year Superior Construction employee
“All the good people I’ve had the opportunity to work with and learn from over the years.”
– Jacob, 14-year Superior Construction employee
Superior Construction coordinates regularly scheduled team building events. We feel getting to know our coworkers in a casual atmosphere creates stronger bonds and relationships.
Whether you’re in a craft, professional, or intern role, there’s always something going on and opportunities to for extracurricular activities.