We are building the projects of tomorrow. Superior Construction strives for innovation, safety, and best-in-class project delivery. Our professionals lead the way in building large and complex projects, and because we empower our people to drive change and deliver results, we’re seeking talent that wants to Build a Superior Career and not just perform a job.
Search our current openings to join a Superior team today.
Don’t see a current opening that aligns with your skills? Submit your resume for consideration.
- Business administrators
- Construction managers
- Core resources professionals (accounting, administrative, communications, finance, human resources, and information technology)
- Health, safety, and environmental (HSE) professionals
- Operational support professionals
- Focus on innovative and safety
- Team-oriented culture
- Professional and workforce development opportunities
- Community outreach opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off, holidays, and bereavement leave
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Life, AD&D, short-, and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement