As the selected Progressive Design-Builder, Superior Construction will be working closely with our design partners at RS&H and the professional staff at MNAA to deliver this critical infrastructure project that will dramatically enhance BNA’s roadway system by adding a new outer loop roadway and realigning and widening existing roadways to build greater capacity and improve traffic circulation. It will be executed concurrently with the Tennessee Department of Transportation’s Donelson Pike relocation project.
Additionally, the roadways project entails significant parking enhancements, including the expansions of Terminal Lot A and Economy Lot B, improving access to Economy Lot C, building a consolidated toll plaza for the airport’s Terminal Garage complex and enlarging the airport’s cell phone waiting area and ride share driver waiting area.
- Location Nashville, Tennessee
- Owner Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
- Delivery Method Progressive Design-Build
- Completion Year In Process
- Contract Value $125 million
- Expanding from 1.3 miles to 1.9 miles
- Increasing roadway travel lanes
- Improving access