Superior Construction assisted BP in meeting a mandate from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to ensure that gasoline has less than 10 parts per million of sulfur, reduced from the standard 30 parts per million. We installed more than 5,000 CY of foundation concrete, as well as a new storm sewer system. The concrete foundation included rebar installation, and the new storm sewer system with excavating and backfilling various trenches. We also installed new manholes and catch basins.
- Location Lake County, Indiana
- Owner BP Products North America
- Delivery Method Design-Bid-Build
- Completion Year 2019
- Contract Value $8.6 million
- 5,000 CY of foundation concrete placed
- 74,200 safe man hours